logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] small issue with Way.getCofG()

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 4 11:40:52 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

a good algorithm to find a point for the --add-pois-to-areas option
would be to use the straight skeleton algorithm
(http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2011q3/012394.html). This
might be used to find a point with maximum distance to the border of a
polygon. Anyhow it seems to be a complex algorithm so maybe not the
ideal solution for mkgmap.

WanMil