logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Issues with barrier=*

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Dec 29 13:16:52 GMT 2014

Hi Bernd,

I can't reproduce a problem with the default style, but with your basemap_style.
I'll try to find out what's special.

Gerd

From: weigelt.bernd at web.de
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 10:52:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Issues with barrier=*

Am Montag, 29. Dezember 2014, 10:16:22 schrieb Gerd Petermann:

Hi Gerd

i can reproduce it on my O650, see the attached screenshot, but only if i try
to route a short way behind the bollard ~50-100 metres

a few days ago i want to route from the Frankfurter Straße to Manfred-Faber-
Weg 11, when i should drive to Haus Wolle and the bollard

longer ways, as example to the Oskar-Abisch-Weg, takes the long way over
Friedensstraße/Tiergartenstraße

> 1) Make sure that you use the --link-pois-to-ways  option
is enabled in options file for this style

> 3) Or maybe it is a problem in the device, e.g. two different routable maps
> enabled for the same area?

No, only one routable maps on my device, but in my other maps, i'm using the
same options for barriers, and also possible a problem with my device

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing:
artist: Lindsey Buckingham & Stevie Nicks