logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place and housenumbers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Dec 14 17:26:56 GMT 2014

Hi all,

attached is a modified version of the default style which
implements a simple approach for this.
It works a little bit better compared to trunk, but
I see one big problem which is not
related to this:
In the Czech Republic (and I think also in Austria)
house numbers are more or less random,
see also wiki for addr:conscriptionnumber

So, a road can have housenumbers 2, 123, 5, 122,123,124,127 in this order,
and one should not assume to find 125 or 127 in the same road, it might
be somewhere far away.

@WanMil:
If I got it right, the HousenumberGenerator is always trying
to identify sequences, but this should not happen in this
area. Do you see a quick solution?

Gerd