logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with subversion?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Tue Dec 9 19:06:59 GMT 2014

Hi Steve,

On Tue, Dec 09, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> Hi Thorsten
>
> I have enabled some more web logging, if you get a chance
> to repeat the checkout and let me know the exact time, I may
> be able to see what is happening..

I have done a svn up at 20:01 CET and a svn co for the mixed-branch
at 20:04 CET.

But I think this is a bug in subversion 1.8.10. On other machines
in the same subnet, it works fine. But this machines have all an
older subversion version installed.
I will speak with our developers tomorrow, if they know something.

  Thorsten

GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)