logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] addr:interpolation

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Dec 7 19:29:35 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I found a few more special cases:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/33747687

The way has three nodes, but the one in the middle
doesn't have any tags. The patch is not handling this
and will generate nodes at a wrong position.
I am not sure if the way is correct or not?

Another possible problem:
The wiki says"
If there is a house number on a single node or single building polygon
and that house number also appears as the result of an interpolation,
software should handle this case gracefully and favour the individually
tagged house number as the real position.
"
The patch doesn't implement it this way, but I'll try to code it tomorrow.

Gerd