logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v5] drive-on-left/drive-on-right handling

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 5 08:30:31 GMT 2014

Hi all,

The way
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/146371635
has two points which are rounded to the same Garmin
coordinates, the way is only ~0.5 m long, and it
connects a crossing with an area
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/303979156
that is not converted to a routable way.
I think it is okay to remove the way.
The error message is caused by the fact that the
way is also part of no_u_turn restriction relation
which looks otherwise correct.
When I coded the error message I was sure that
mkgmap should never delete ways which are part
of a restriction relation, but now I no longer think so.
I've changed the message to a warning with r3363.

Gerd

GerdP wrote