logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v4] drive-on-left/drive-on-right handling

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Dec 3 22:02:29 GMT 2014

> @Steve, WanMil:
> I've added methods getDriveOnLeft() to MapperBasedMapDataSource
> and use it in MapBuilder before a TREFile or NODFile is written
> to configure the corresponding flags.
> Classes that are able to detect the dr
> I think this is a bit cleaner compared to v3 and to trunk.

Hi Gerd,

I couldn't test the patch. The trunk implementation is a hack to pipe
the drive-on-left flag to the NodHeader using a ThreadLocal. This was
just a bugfix to fix random drive-on-left flags when mkgmap uses more
than one thread and the tiles have different drive-on-left-flags.
Your implementation seems to be much cleaner. Good :-)

WanMil