logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v3] drive-on-left/drive-on-right handling

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue Dec 2 14:12:40 GMT 2014

Hi,

 > do you think that we should count all routable ways?

Maybe this could be better?

But my problem is that your algorithm prefer dirve-on-right. If I use
drive-on=detect, then drive-on-right is selected when detect fails
(regardless of detect algorithm). In my opinion, this should be
configurable. I have suggested previously option like that:

drive-on=detect,left

Similarly to:

location-autofill=is_in,nearest

I don't like the idea for single test in case of --check-roundabouts
either. The result is random, what if first found roundabout is mapped
incorrectly? I think roundabout checking and correcting could be
performed after deciding value for drive-on flag.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej