logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v3] drive-on-left/drive-on-right handling

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Dec 2 12:58:06 GMT 2014

Hi Colin,

I did not think that far. My idea is to detect the country of each routable
way,
I don't care about unclear cases. If that result says that there are more
ways in the dol area, we set the drive-on-left flag. We may also cumulate
the
lengths of the ways. I don't care if any specific way is a "dol" or "dor"
one.
That might be interesting when we are able to create non-rectangular tiles.

Gerd

Colin Smale wrote