logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] relation associatedStreet

From Brian Egge brianegge at gmail.com on Mon Dec 1 11:39:31 GMT 2014

The use of relations is often required when the house/building is far away
from the street. Here's an example of a building which is 700m away from
the associated street:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/75194717#map=16/41.3786/-73.5284

It probably needs a relation setup as most routers will not search far
enough for the street (or it may be on another tile).