logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Manage drive-on-left/drive-on-right in resources\LocatorConfig.xml

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Nov 26 22:06:49 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

try this free map of Poland:
http://ump.waw.pl/update/48000009.zip

Unpack it and run install_UMP-topo.bat, this will install map for
MapSource. Look at the shape of the tiles at Polish border.

I think there could be some easy solutions for splitter. For example use
existing areas list and overlay it with map of country areas. Borders
will cross some tiles and these tiles could be split again at the
borders. Or simply these tiles could be copied with added bounding
polygons, different for each copy.

Even better would be to make first split with map of countries and then
additionally split map inside of each country.

I think splitter should require map of countries as an input data, there
is no need to guess, which border to use.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej