logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Manage drive-on-left/drive-on-right in resources\LocatorConfig.xml

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Nov 26 20:39:58 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > Yes, would be interesting to know how Garmin solves this problem
 > e.g. in Africa. I don't know how many roundabouts they have which
 > are likely to fall into a mixed area.

Garmin divides tiles at borders, look for example at City Navigator.
cGPSmapper can do this too, you define shape of a tile with background
object (0x4B), which can be an irregular polygon. I guess this can be
implemented in mkgmap too, only would need more processing then with
bounding box.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej