logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Manage drive-on-left/drive-on-right in resources\LocatorConfig.xml

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Nov 26 16:39:21 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > I am not sure if you understand what check-roundabouts is doing.
 > It determines whether a roundabout is clockwise or not
 > and changes the order if it doesn't match.

I haven't thought about correcting roundabouts. So maybe better leave it
as option to rebuild wrong roundabouts but use some other option to
detect of driving side?

For example:
drive-on=detect (count "dol/dor")
drive-on=left (the same as drive-on-left)
drive-on=detect,left ("left" as fallback, when "detect" fails)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej