logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v4] style statistics

From Axel Herold herold at snafu.de on Sun Nov 23 20:24:50 GMT 2014

Gerd Petermann schrieb (23/11/14 -- 10:21):

> attached is v4. It adds some documentation, no functional change to v3.

Hi Gerd,

after playing around with this a bit more I wonder why the parameter
(--report-style-stats) is actually needed. Wouldn't it suffice to
configure the logging properties? Currently you have to provide the
parameter *and* have your logging properties configured to eventually
set uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.level=INFO (or FINE).

The style stats are basically debug information and they should be
configured in one place only (the log.props).

Viele Grüße,
Axel.