logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Driving on Trail

From Philip Homburg pch-mkgmap-dev at u-1.phicoh.com on Mon Nov 17 11:59:56 GMT 2014

In your letter dated Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:48:54 +0100 you wrote:
>Depending on the current GPS position (which is not always exact) the
>next routable line is taken. Even if this is blocked for motorcar.
>
>You can fix this by making sideways non routable. But then it's no
>longer working for pedestrian routing.

I started doing the same thing after I got really stuck in the country side
when my 62s tried to have me drive over a narrow trail. (Didn't get physically
stuck, just had no clue how to get where I wanted to be)

I'm already generating separate maps for driving and cycling, but I'll have to
add walking as well :-(