logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Optimizing MapSplitter

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Nov 12 08:44:31 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

I tried different algos, but up to now I did not see any positive
effect. I don't have a licence for cGPSmapper.
If I got you right, you do this:
1) Create an img file with mkgmap
2) Convert it to *.mp (polish format) with GPSMapEdit
3) Compile that *.mp file with cGPSmapper

Finally you compare load those img files to your device and compare
redraw times. Please post a link to the two files and let me know
what bbox you are testing.

Gerd