logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Optimizing MapSplitter

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Nov 10 08:24:42 GMT 2014

Hi Steve,

great. I did some experiments with different values for MAX_DIVISION_SIZE
and found no change in the redraw time in my Oregon 450t.
(no stopwatch, just the "felt time" )
Maybe my home area simply doesn't have many overlaps.
So, what I am looking for is a tool that helps to find
areas which are heavily overlapped, something like
a heatmap.

Anyway, for the beginning I should be happy with any tool that helps
to find those places.

Gerd