logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] FW: mkgmap in NYC

From Brian Egge brianegge at gmail.com on Wed Nov 5 04:18:57 GMT 2014

> I've tested with MapSource and the map created with r3337 and the default
style.

Thanks Gird. I'm on a Mac and don't have MacSource. I tried running
BaseCamp but I can't get it to load my files. Adding the '--latin1' setting
fixed the city search on my Garmin Nuvi. I am still having some boundary
issues, but these are caused because I'm trying to create my own boundary
file out of just my Northeast US extract.

Brian