logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problematic routing on road_class=3 ferry routes for hikers

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Oct 22 15:04:30 BST 2014

More improvements:
It seems setaccess=no is not the correct command (?), so I changed it into setaccess no
Then it turns out that in the finalize section mkgmap notice the tag bicycle=yes and converts it into mkgmap:bicycle=yes, so it somehow switches the bicycle access flag back off (means access allowed), what I dont understand because I use 'setaccess no'.
This is either a bug or I don't understand the working of the finalize section.

Anyway, as workaround I have to delete also bicycle and motorcar tags in the last step (for simplicity, other vehicles like taxi, bus etc are ignored):

route=ferry & foot!=no {set foot_ferry=yes}
route=ferry  {set foot=no; add mkgmap:ferry=1} [0x1b road_class=3 road_speed=0 resolution 19 continue with_actions]
route=ferry & foot_ferry=yes {setaccess no; set foot=yes; delete bicycle; delete motorcar} [0x1b road_class=0 road_speed=0 resolution 23]