logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Rendering Tunnels

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue Oct 21 14:30:36 BST 2014

Hi Enrico,

 > I believe this was my intention: up to res 21 I'd like the line to
 > appear as 0x04, from resolution 22 it should appear as 0x11 if a
 > tunnel, otherwise 0x04 - no further processing is needed. Could you
 > pls let me know why the reasoning is not correct?

This is correct. I have assumed that you'd like to get 2 lines for
tunnels: standard road and additional marking for tunnel.

As I understand, routing parameters are only valid for layer 24 (or the
last layer in a map). I would remove road_class and road_speed from line:
highway=secondary  [0x04 road_class=2 road_speed=3 resolution 20-21
continue]

Maybe this is the reason for routing errors?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej