logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Rendering Tunnels

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Tue Oct 21 11:28:49 BST 2014

Thanks for the feedback.

Andrezej, 0x11 is defined in the TYP file - good catch on the fact *"secondary
highways which aren't tunnels are analyzed"* at the end - although this
should not impact the tunnels.

Gerd, you are stating the map will contain   two lines, since:
highway=secondary  [0x04 road_class=2 road_speed=3 resolution 20 *continue*]
would anyway draw the line 0x04 from resolution 22 (to 24) and
it likely appears "above" the tunnel one, right?.

So the below should solve both the comments allowing me to see tunnels from
resolution 22:

highway=secondary & ( network=e-road | int_ref=* ) [0x04 resolution 18-19
continue]
highway=secondary  [0x04 road_class=2 road_speed=3 resolution 20-21
*continue*]
highway=secondary *& tunnel=yes* [*0x11* road_class=2 road_speed=3
resolution 22]
highway=secondary  [0x04 road_class=2 road_speed=3 resolution 22]

In facts with this I can see the tunnels properly for secondary lines BUT
routing does not work anymore, I get "route calculation error" whatever
destination I try to set.

Pls. let me know if this triggers something on your minds!

Thanks again,
Enrico