logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Incorrect runabout exit indication

From spa at thecyberinn.com spa at thecyberinn.com on Thu Oct 2 16:11:21 BST 2014

Hi Gerd

I have indeed updated the firmware as the first thing after I unpacked the device from the box it was purchased in.

And yes... I'm fearing the firmware as the culprit too, however, Garmin's maps and other third party maps complied with others compilers work perfectly....

Regards
Johan