logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type numbers , again...

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Wed Sep 24 12:06:37 BST 2014

So far I 've gathered that when subtype has 0x80 set no lbl pointers are
given ; instead if byte 7 >&EF , ie F0 or F1 then byte 8 and 7 contain
an algo for calculating the size of label that follows terminated by 0. This
is followed by 3 bytes which determine the length of the information
stream , depending, possibly,  on the 8th bit being set .

It's still a mystery:

btw 0x 40 flag when set always add an extra 3 bytes

  Perhaps like you , I have no idea what all these bytes mean.

Nick