logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] help needed

From Bill bill-mkgmap at halibut.com on Thu Jul 31 17:53:18 BST 2014

Gerd,
I tried to confirm a couple of things, and ran out of time, but thought
the ideas might be of use to you.
1) Are you sure that both the algorithm and JOSM are drawing the same
line between LAX and JFK.  For example, one could be using a great
circle route, and the other using a direct heading.  This would result
in a different distance between A and the line.
2) Have you tried using a two points for the reference line that are
directly North/South of each other, or on the equator as these should
result in the reference line being the same regardless of the method of
determining it.

   Bill

p.s. Thank you, and everyone else who is continuing to improve and
support mkgmap.