logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing page - only on creating gmapsupp.img with mkgmap

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jun 30 12:10:02 BST 2014

On 30/06/14 11:51, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> I get the following on creating a gmapsupp with mkgmap and unicode - but
> no such missing page notices when creating the maps themselves... Dunno
> really if this matters (not this happens also if the .img files used to
> compile are only unicode):

That is a message that is printed when a character that is outside the
range of characters that are supported for sorting.  They are Chinese
and similar characters. Assuming that these characters are really
present in the input, then the message can be ignored. I've removed
the message.

..Steve