logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with multiple TYP files

From Andy Street andy at street.me.uk on Sat Jun 28 16:15:29 BST 2014

Hi All,

I'm a in the process of creating my first map with mkgmap (r3310) and
have successfully managed to produce two gmapsupp.img files each with
its own family id and TYP file. The next step is to combine these two
IMG files into a single file for copying onto the GPS, however when I
issue the following command:

  mkgmap --gmapsupp map1.img map2.img

the resulting gmapsupp.img file only contains the TYP file from the
last input file. Is this a bug in mkgmap or have I missed something?

--
Regards,

Andy Street