logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Incorrect compilation of grid lines

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jun 26 18:30:05 BST 2014

Hi Roger

> This works correctly with mkgmap 2654 and It displays correctly in JOSM.
>
> With mkgmap version 3241, the lines are misaligned and out of position.
> The behaviour is the same on MapSource, BaseCamp and my device. No error
> messages are produced.
>
> (I have not used any versions of mkgmap in between these two).

I've tried lots of different versions and I believe that the behaviour
changes at version r3081.  This is the merge of the branch that keeps
coordinates at a higher accuracy.  There are a lot of versions on
that branch and I may have to work out where on the branch things
changed.

..Steve