logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] route=ferry not working

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jun 22 21:32:09 BST 2014

Hi,

there was a question on a german forum how to route over route=ferry.

The following line rules (added to default style) do not work:
route=ferry { add mkgmap:ferry=yes } [0x1a road_class=3 road_speed=0
resolution 19]
   or
route=ferry { add mkgmap:ferry=yes } [0x1b road_class=3 road_speed=0
resolution 19]

The ferry is displayed but is not used for routing (using Mapsource -
avoiding ferry is not checked).

Is anyone able to route over ferries or is it regression? (I remeber
that I was able to route over ferries some time ago).
I have checked that the ferry is connected correctly to a highway so it
should not be a data problem.

WanMil