logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Nursing in the waterpark

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Jun 20 11:58:47 BST 2014

Because 0x3002 is for hospitals, it's logical to put a nursing home in the same category for medical care.
But if you use the map in search for emergency this would lead you to the wrong place.

So thats why I think it's better to put it under community center: a nursing home often facilitates the neighbourhood for daily meals, social activities or medical care for seniors.

There is also a more generic building poi available, 0x6402 (man made - building)

Right now this poi (and water parks!) is put under accomodation (hotels etc) so this is not very appropriate either.