logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error handling in splitter

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat May 17 07:18:40 BST 2014

Hi Steve,

thanks again.
I've changed the branch to use  fastutil-6.5.15-mkg.1b.jar now.
After the merge to trunk I'll update ivy.xml mkgmap as well, so that
both use the same libs.

BTW: On my PC I don't see the big improvements in the pbf libs, so
maybe I've hit an edge case on my netbook.

Gerd
On 16/05/14 07:00, Gerd Petermann wrote:
> I'd like to have a few more classes in it, so I've attached a small program
> that uses all classes which seem to be useful in splitter or mkgmap.

I had to alter the program so that it actually used the classes (attached).

I've now created minimal fastutil jars for mkgmap+splitter and for
UseFastutil

They can downloaded by changing the version to 6.5.15-mkg.1 and
6.5.15-mkg.1b respectively.

mkgmap+splitter:
	<dependency org="it.unimi.dsi" name="fastutil"
                 rev="6.5.15-mkg.1"
                 conf="compile->default(*)"/>

UseFastutil:
	<dependency org="it.unimi.dsi" name="fastutil"
                 rev="6.5.15-mkg.1b"
                 conf="compile->default(*)"/>

..Steve