logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] certain highway names are not compiled in the map

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Fri May 16 16:44:33 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

there are a lot mp in osm-data, which has eg. landuse=forest in relation
and on the way. To avoid problems with unclosed landuse=forest-ways
(getting auto-closed and so on) it is useful to remove the tags from the
way.

@WanMil: Actually I thing access and name could be useful.

Henning