logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] path in template.args-file

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 15 06:11:14 BST 2014

Hi Henning,

splitter writes the template.args to the same directory as the osm files,
so I think mkgmap should also search the files in the same directory.

Do you have a reason to separate the files before calling mkgmap?

Gerd

Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 22:58:04 +0200
From: osm at aighes.de
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: [mkgmap-dev] path in template.args-file

    Hi,

        I just realized that the paths in the template.args file is
        interpreted by mkgmap as relative to template.args file. Is this
        behaviour intended or shouldn't it be relative to the path, from
        which mkgmap is called from, as every other path in mkgmap?

        The template.args-file is pretty old, so maybe changing the
        behaviour isn't that good. But maybe mkgmap could first look for
        the file relative to template.args file and if there is nothing
        found then in the file, where mkgmap is called from?

        Henning