logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter removes multipolygon-tags

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Sun May 11 11:24:49 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

I created a example based on my map of Germany (highway=motorway) and
Alps (highway=primary).

My thoughts are, that splitter creates based on these two polygons
three temporary polygons. One containing area only touched by Germany
(landuse=forest), one containing area only touched by Alps
(landuse=farmland) and one containing area touched by both
(landuse=military).

The result will be three list of tiles. The naming of tiles isn't
important.

Also splitter should output two templates.args (for each input-poly
one), as you already wrote. The file for Germany should contain all
tiles in forest-area and military-area, the file for Alps military and
farmland.

Henning