logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter removes multipolygon-tags

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun May 11 10:25:49 BST 2014

Hi Henning,

don't worry, splitter already contains a lot of code that is only needed for the handling of overlapping
tiles.
I am not sure if I got it right what you mean in your example.
Would it be okay to calculate the tiles for Germany and write them,
and in a final pass find all tiles which overlap the polygon for Hessen
and copy those with the mapids for Hessen?
Or could splitter just create a templates.Hessen.args containing
something like
mapname: 10000001
input-file: 110000092.o5m
mapname: 10000002