logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3259: remove most checks regarding routable/non-routable types.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 9 15:55:49 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

I think you found a bug in GPSMapEdit. I've just verified that mkgmap doesn't
write the type 0x02 line into NET or NOD, so I assume that GPSMapEdit shows
some defaults when it finds a line with type 0x02.
I can reproduce the routing errors on the device: 0x02 as road works, without road it fails
or the device crashes after a few seconds.
So I think it is not a good idea to use 0x02 without road-class/speed.

Gerd