logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3259: remove most checks regarding routable/non-routable types.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 9 11:17:56 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

I am still not sure if we are talking about the same stuff.
A routable line is one that has roadspeed/class and a non-extended type. These lines are internally called roads.
The algo in StyledConverter collects all lines (routable and not-routable) in different lists,
and after removal of wrong angles and obsolete points, all non-routable lines are added before all roads.
The order within the two different lists is maintained.
So, the order is only important if you add multiple non-routable lines or multiple roads for one OSM way .
Felix said he adds up to 7 lines for one OSM way, so we should find out which combinations are bad.

Gerd