logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r325: improved split algo and new option

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 7 10:37:58 BST 2014

Well I still use pbf and not o5m.
First pbf is smaller..
Second - Geofabrik only offers pbf - that's why I stayed with it.

I don't think I can cut a lot of time by first converting to 05m, then
hand it over to splitter...
Actually I also let splitter output pbf... Maybe I could change that in
future to 05m..