logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Building vs way in default style

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed May 7 10:36:51 BST 2014

Interesting, type 0x10900 displays the contours of the buildings on a Dakota and Oregon.
See https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ly8vyjamajxw1s9/QWBW9cxmWt/type_109.bmp
On Mapsource and Basecamp it's the same almost invisible white area as 0x13 though, but on the newer GPS units it's definitely an improvement.
On an older nüvi its also well visible (no 3D effect though), how about on some older units?
If typ 0x10900 is visible too, maybe it's worth to change type 0x13 for 0x10900 in the default style?