logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r325: improved split algo and new option

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed May 7 10:29:10 BST 2014

Well - I'll update all my maps on Thursday again, to recheck. Maybe it
has to do with increasing-maxnodes? Though I thought the higher the
max-nodes, the faster...
And I only meant splitter. I upgraded mkgmap at the same time (now
integrating performance branch changes) - so mkgmap by itself got faster
(though it depends on the country - seems like well mapped countries
profit a lot more (e.g. Austria like 30% time off), than countries where
few continue commands will be in action cause their mapping is basic
like Asia).

I'm not using any pre-split files or cached files of any sort either...