logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter removes multipolygon-tags

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Tue May 6 18:19:31 BST 2014

Hi @ all,

some users of my map reported to me, that there are several polygons
missing. After taking a look into the splitted o5m-files I can confirm,
that they can't be rendered because the objects doesn't contain the
necessary tags.

First I thought, it could be cause because of multiple input-files or
garbage input, but I can reproduce it also with a fresh planet, only
converted to o5m. So I assume that input-data is ok and it is not
depending on multiple input-files.

I've uploaded a tile http://www.aighes.de/data/mkgmap/10000211.o5m

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/49.8764/11.5338 For example this
forrest is missing.

I haven't tryed with new splitter-r325, but I don't think it will change it.

Any ideas what could caused the problems?

Henning