logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with address search and --code-page

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Mon May 5 13:45:04 BST 2014

hi!

Unfortunately, I've found an error with sort2 patch - many towns and
villages are gone from index. This is not related to any map tile - it
seems to be randomly distributed. MapSource/BaseCamp works fine.

If you still have my map files - you can try to find towns like Mielnik,
Czeremcha or Marysinek.

best regards

Michal Rogala