logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] message "There is not enough room ..."

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon May 5 12:11:47 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

adding file name is a good idea. I sometimes get these messages and then
I look for a missing file or img with size 0 to find what area needs
further splitting.

Would be nice to have a standard template for a message, which include
file name and object ID whenever applicable.

Another suggestion is to add a summary at the end of processing with a
number of successes/failures in compilation. When I compile a big map,
like for example Europe, I get multiple warnings which hide important
errors. It happens to me, that I don't notice missing tiles until I
browse a final map in Mapsource.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej