logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 2 15:33:23 BST 2014

but what about extended types?  I do suspect that garmin uses some
extended types for their activity routing...
Would it be possible to test how they behave - I assume right now mkgmap
simply cannot write them routable...
On 02.05.2014 16:15, GerdP wrote:
> Hi Minko,
>

> ligfietser wrote
>> 0x14, 0x15, 0x19 even 0x32 are routable, type 0x10014 not
>> So I guess there are more routable types? Which types appear in NOD?
> All non-extended valid line types (0x00 - 0x3f) with road_speed/road_class.
>
> Gerd
>

> --

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org