logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri May 2 14:53:41 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,
I have checked if those routing errors still exist by making a street non routable, eg
highway=* & name=x [0x05 resolution 20]

The addresses at street x are not in the index anymore and therefore not findable.
A few years ago those were still in the index and caused problems.
But now this bug seems eliminated, those warning messages are also not needed anymore?

Now I've tried what happens if I make this street x with type 0x15 routable.
highway=* & name=x [0x15 road_class=2 road_speed=2 resolution 20]

0x14, 0x15, 0x19 even 0x32 are routable, type 0x10014 not
So I guess there are more routable types? Which types appear in NOD?