logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri May 2 14:11:57 BST 2014

Gerd,
It happens when you search for an address that is located at a line which is routable,
but made non-routable for some reason (for instance if bicycle=no, someone who makes a bike map wants to remove the road parameters for a line like highway=secondary [0x04 resolution 20]
This was done because of bicycle=no was not recognized anymore by Basecamp (until recently).
On the osm forum there are some examples.

http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=208081#p208081
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=13884&p=5

I dont know it is still the case with the latest releases.