logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 2 14:06:15 BST 2014

Well, I think using nonroutable lines for routable types broke the
address search (you tried to get somewhere that didn't exist for routing
or so...). But I'm not sure what it was about exactly. I think it broke
something because I remember I used 0x00 and 0x01 unroutable long time
ago and stopped using it..

On the other hand, if 0x15 is routable without problems now, could this
be true for all types? - Assuming the nonroutable types are actually
routable, just mkgmap cannot create them routable???