logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bounds and Sea Data on mkgmap.org.uk -- still old creation process.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Apr 30 21:00:32 BST 2014

Well I don't know actually - I would have assumed r3081 or later is
fine. However the data by Thorsten is significantly bigger size than the
one on mkgmap.org.uk - hence I assumed here the used version is still
older?
On 30.04.2014 21:58, Lambertus wrote:
> What is needed to get the bounds and sea data in high-precision
> format? I use a reasonably new Mkgmap for this process: r3200. Should
> I use a different version?
>
> On 04/30/2014 09:51 PM, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>> Just a question - is it planned to change the bounds and sea data
>> that is available via mkgmap.org.uk to be update to the high
>> precision format?
>> or maybe put a link to Thorstens site if not?
>> http://osm.thkukuk.de/data/

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org