logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch v3] reverse oneways

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 30 12:05:06 BST 2014

Hi Felix,

when mkgmap finds the tag oneway=-1 or oneway=reverse
the points of the way are reversed and the tag is changed to oneway=yes.
This happens after style processing and is done with a copy of the original way
if the style used continue.
So, if you use continue in your style you should see the way with unchanged tags
and unchanged order of points.

Do you think that it works in a different way?

Gerd

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:48:35 +0200
From: extremecarver at gmail.com
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [patch v3] reverse oneways

    oh - could you please read through points 1.3 lower down.

    Even though the reversing now is clear, I don't understand what
    happens to the tags!!!!

    On 30.04.2014 12:46, Gerd Petermann
      wrote:

      Hi Felix,

        no, since 1272 routable ways with tag oneway=-1 or
        oneway=reverse

        were reversed after style processing.

        Note that these old versions also may have used

        one instance of the way, so maybe with your style

        the reversing was done multiple times.

        Anyway, as you said the behaviour with the patch

        is much more predictable.

        I'll check if I have to modify the code for

        the restriction relations as well.

        Gerd