logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap ToDo list

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 29 14:09:43 BST 2014

Hi Lambertus,

that sounds like a possible change in splitter:
Instead of specifying max-nodes you may specify --num-tiles=x
and splitter will try to find a split that produces excactly x tiles
which are not too narrow and have a node number which is not
too far from the average (but still aligned to a multiple of map units as now).
So, for your script that means you don't have to find the max-nodes
value.

I'll think about this again...

Gerd