logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] possible tuning for evaluation of tags

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 29 13:52:12 BST 2014

Hi Andrzej,

yes, I also thought about this, but more in the opposite direction.
I hope that my change doesn't make that more complicated ;-)

I've just started a new branch performance2 where I will
commit changes which should only have an influence on
performance. I think this will take maybe 10 days.
In the end, we can decide if the faster version is still
easy to understand and to maintain.

Gerd